How I Learn Best?

Now as you all may know I get asked a lot of questions. Like I’m super famous, right? Anyways this time I was asked “How do you learn best?” I will be strait up honest with you, I don”t know. I’m usually good with active learning but also visual learning. In my opinion I’d say I’m the greatest at physical learning though, I’m weird, I know. I feel like the reason why I’m better at physical learning is because hands on helps me I guess you could say feel and understand, like Luke when it comes to the power of the force; nerd alert. In any case I’m an unknown learner? I think. I can learn in any way pretty much

4 thoughts on “How I Learn Best?”

1. Hello Ty,

My name is Ayeshat Addison and I look forward to being your mentor on this exciting journey. I can see that you have had a blog for a while. Please remember to visit the main blogging challenge page starting from next week. I will be checking your blog for progress and comment on your posts during this period.

Mrs. A

2. Hi ty. My name is Lexie. I like the way you wrote how how you learn. But next time only use on apostrophe in don’t, there is only one apostarphe.

1. Oh, I think I know you from someplace I’m just not sure. However, my favorite teams are the Green Bay Packers, the Minnesota Timberwolves, along with Chelsea. But for college ball, I love the Minnesota Gophers.